Sports are a major activity & unifier worldwide, promoting skill development & Enrichment. People worldwide unite for sport; it crosses racial barriers. Youths face several hardship – unemployment economics collapse, homelessness, drug abuse epidemics etc. Majority lack hopes & motivation. they aren’t enough opportunities & facilities out there for these youth & women. That’s why we created this sample proposal for youths and women.
The mission of the project is dedicated to improving recreation, welfare & opportunities for youth & women. The overall goals of the project are providing sustainable recreational, cultural, wellness opportunities, training & a template that induces wellness ensure less people have little to do & enter into troublesome ventures and encourage networking, partnerships & friendships, investing in youth, building a solid foundation by maximising their potential & opportunity, offer development & recognition of talent & establish exchange programs.
The objectives include provide training, recreational & sporting activities to youth & women, sports facilities, life skills classes & exchange programs, create a community & sustainable centres to develop sports and identify talent & giving a chance at making a career.
Sports activities play an important role in communities. Their many benefits include improving the health and well-being of individuals, contributing to the empowerment of individuals, and promoting the development of inclusive communities. Recreation, leisure and sports activities may involve individuals, small groups, teams or whole communities and are relevant to people of all different ages, abilities and levels of skill. The types of recreation, leisure and sports activities people participate in vary greatly depending on local context, and tend to reflect the social systems and cultural values.
Sports Center is dedicated to improving recreation, welfare & opportunities for youth & women. Sports are a major activity & unifier worldwide, people worldwide unite for sport, and it crosses racial barriers. Youths face several hardships -unemployment, economic collapse, homelessness, drug abuse, epidemics etc. Majority lack hope & motivation. There aren’t enough opportunities & facilities out there for these youth & women. In a response to this, This Sports Center, a need for a recreational centre for rural & city youth/women. Finding a common interests in people even with language & economical divides.
- Provide sustainable recreational, cultural, wellness opportunities (football/tennis/running)
- Ensure less people have little to do & enter into troublesome ventures.
- Encourage networking, partnerships & friendships.
- Provide training & a template that induces wellness.
- Investing in youth, building a solid foundation by maximising their potential & opportunity.
- Offer development & recognition of talent & establish exchange programs.
- Providing programs to low-income & poor residents in selected communities.
- Provide training, recreational & sporting activities to 15 – 35 youth & women.
- Sports facilities (foot balls pitches, gyms), life skills classes & exchange programs.
- Create a community & sustainable centres to develop sport in rural & central.
- Identify talent & giving a chance at making a career and engaging in physical & moral education, reducing crime, abuse as well HIV/AIDS.
- Train people in the management & environmental protection.
- Activities that promote humanity, tolerance & fight against all forms of abuse.
PURPOSE OF GRANTS & FUNDING
- Regions we cater to have educated communities that lack necessary skills, funds or confidence to have productive lifestyles. Functional sport centres would be beneficial.
- There are little employment opportunities & resources in rural areas. We aim to resolve this by creating business training to run sports centres.
- Overpopulation problem in city centers, our programs are designed to make rural & out of town area more attractive especially to the youth.
- To address gender inequality. Our projects aim to empower women & insulate them from the harsh society & keep them away from vulnerable or desperate situations.
- HIV is a major issue. We aim to aid in prevention (curbing risky prostitution by offering alternative businesses) & giving those living with HIV a way of sustaining their livelihood.
- With sponsorship, outstanding players who need immediate & sustained attention vital for possible professional care would receive adequate training. Training shall bring out talent.
- Activities encourage healthy competition & build strong personalities.
- Coming together breeds friendship & integration plus buildings self-esteem.
PROPOSED PROGRAMS, ACTIVITIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Soccer/Tennis training: builds solid skills, expands abilities, & provides a positive community. Approximately 25-50 youth a year attend training sessions & enjoy facilities.
- Green living training: education on living in a sustainable manner, natural products, renewable energy, composting, green eating/construction/energy, organic products & education on conscious production & consumption.
- Life skills & business training: Sports Center will work with experienced sports persons & trainers. People who have successful sports careers.
Other Activities: Gym, Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Healthy eating culinary training, Hiking, Camping, Exchange programs with other countries, Sport matches visits & more
Training: continuous process of identifying, training & causing sportspersons to participate in national/international events that are profitable. Provide a sustainable way of enjoying sports
- Training material: boots, jerseys & training kits for various sports, cones, shin guards, footballs, first aid medical facilities, nets, & all other sports equipment, food & materials.
- Green training ground: reasonable capacity fields, & sports facilities.
- Transport: for trials, matches, competitions & also to and from various locations to centre.
Goals with Objectives
GOAL 1. To provide more recreation, education & solid business opportunities.
- OBJECTIVE 1. Over the next two years,
- 2 fully functional sports centres – soccer pitches, tennis courts, outdoor gyms
- X 2 organic cafes with juice bars, x 2 wellness classes yoga/meditation/ aerobics
- X 2 Fitness Clubs- running, cycling, hiking
- X 1 sports event per month, x 1 game per week, x 2 sports teams – 30-35 player capacity
- X 2 sporting good shop, X1 online sporting good shop
GOAL 2. Provide international exchanges .To assist individuals in developing a world view.
- OBJECTIVE 2. Programs such as international sports games, attending matches etc.
- On-field training, Online classes, Theory classes, Video classes,
- International Match screening weekly, green eating, guest speakers/mentors
- life coaches, online business courses, video lectures, conferences, culinary training.
TIMELINE AND EXPECTED OUTPUTS
- 35 new applicants each year.
- Those who are purely into sport continue to train and seek recognition via our agents. Those who want to open their run their own sport centre continue with sport & business classes.
- On the 2nd year, they carry on working in a fully functional sports center.
- 3rd year, they are given a plot to run a new sports centre as a group.
- 4th year, they make that centre profitable.
- 5th year, option to open their own individual franchise or stay on at group sports center.
- 6th year, option to become a mentor/trainer.
OTHER PROVIDERS OF SERVICE IN THE COMMUNITY
Several agencies are concerned about unemployment & harassment. We’ll work with them to provide training, mobilize residents to participate, & assess the program’s success. Clinics, Churches, Community Residents, Crisis Centers, Farms, Rural Districts & Schools
LONG-TERM SOURCES/STRATEGIES FOR FUNDING
The Sports Center has generated in-kind donations for its projects, received gifts such as properties to use & aims to be self-funding within the next 5 to 7 years by sales of event tickets, products & services to the public. We’ll be launching a sports centre membership model, where a customer signs up for a monthly entry into sports center, prepaid.
A projected 35 sportspersons will be recruited to join the project. At the end of the program each one will be able to support themselves & enhance the life of their family.